Registration is now open for our 2018 Spring Business Meeting in Toronto!
We invite you to pre-pay using the Paypal button below.
This season’s meeting will take place on Thursday, April 26 and is all about access, outreach and innovative library spaces. We will begin at the AGO Library and Archives for a viewing of the new library entrance and lounge and a presentation by Adrienne Connelly, the AGO’s Outreach & Programming Librarian. After lunch we will head to Vtape at 401 Richmond for a sneak peek at their newly-renovated Research Centre and collaboration space, opening in May. Itinerary is as follows:
- 10:00-10:30am: Coffee meet & greet (E.P. Taylor Library & Archives, Art Gallery of Ontario)
- 10:30am-10:45am: Presentation on AGO Library programming
- 10:45am-12:30pm: Spring Business Meeting
- 12:30-2pm: Group lunch at Ematei (not included in registration cost)
- 2:30-3:30pm: Visit to Vtape’s Research Centre
- 3:30-4:30pm: Gallery crawl of 401 Richmond (optional)
The chapter needs nominees/volunteers to fill the Student Representative, and Vice-Chair positions. Please consider submitting your name or the name of a colleague who might be interested.