Registration is now open for our 2017 Fall Business Meeting in Hamilton! This season’s meeting will take place Friday, November 10, beginning at the Hamilton Public Library. The day will include a tour, lunch and stroll through Hamilton’s many art galleries. Itinerary is as follows:
- 10:30am-12pm: Fall Business Meeting at 5th Floor Boardroom of central branch of Hamilton Public Library
- 12-1:30pm: Group lunch at the George Hamilton Restaurant and Bar (not included in registration cost)
- 1:30-3pm: Tour of HPL Art Collection and Archives, and talk with Community Librarian about Arts Programming
- 3-5-ishpm: Tour of James Street North small businesses, art galleries, and artist run centres
- 6-11pm: For anyone wanting to take in a bit more of what Hamilton has to offer, the meeting will coincide with the James Street Art Crawl!
*A carpool van from a central location in Toronto may be available if there is sufficient interest.
Look forward to seeing you all there!